BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 2, 2009

sooooo tired.

 Some things just need doing. 

  I mean, even after you've gotten home after leaving your house 14 hours earlier, warmed-up for and performed two shows, spent time with friends and family alike in the great city of brotherly love, drove your sister home and dodged deer as you drove yourself home, as well as fixed the furnace which likes to keep your house at a cool 50 degrees--even after all of that, sometimes you need to check your facebook wall. 

  Answer a few messages and comments. Make sure no new pictures of you that have recently shown up need to be untagged.  And yes, sometimes this needs to be done after you have spoken with your hard-at-work husband on the phone and begged off any real or lengthy conversation because, seriously, you are just plain exhausted. 

  But not too tired to tag everyone in this photo:

   At which point said husband immediately responds with this text:

   So. Tired. Must. Tag. Facebook. Photos:-)

   Oops. He caught me red-handed. Too tired to talk, but not too tired to tag him in a facebook picture, it seems...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm onto you, chica . . .

Anonymous said...

You gotta do what you gotta do. ;-)

peaj said...

Gotta say, the guy's got the humor thing going. Made me chuckle.

Why, pray tell, do you need to be untagged?

The DJF said...

Sometimes you need Facebook to clear your head.

Jessica said...

why do I need to be untagged, you ask? Because there are some not-so-nice pictures of me out there and I would rather them NOT be on my facebook wall, thank you very much;-)

Lady Leth said...

Ha! I agree about the untagging!

peaj said...

Ah, the price of fame.

I guess that I will just have to take on faith that there are unflattering pictures of you that you would prefer not be seen.