BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 4, 2009

vacay, baby!

      Tomorrow morning I leave for vacation. Let me rephrase that and make it a little better while I am at it: Tomorrow morning I leave for vacation with Drew.

    Yeah, that sounds about right.  
  
       Some reasons why this makes me very happy...Drew and I haven't been on a vacation since our honeymoon. We need one; every couple does. We need some days dedicated to nothing in particular. No deadlines. No appointments. Nothing involving work for either of us and everything involving us; the reasons why we fell in love and better yet, all of the reasons why we have stayed in love. 

       I haven't spent a week not doing A Chorus Line since late March. I love my job, true, but a break is in order. My body will thank me for it. My feet, especially, are looking forward to the lack of heels.  And some sand underneath them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

   And now I must say a huge thank you to all of the friends and family who have come and seen me in A Chorus Line over the past few weeks. Wow. You guys rock. You cheered and cheered and made me feel like a rock star. Thank you a thousand times over; it means so much to me. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Drew have fun, Jess!! I hope you are feeling well enough to really enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, kathie! I am not feeling great-sore throat, coughing, sniffing and all that-but I plan on getting better each day and fully enjoying myself along the way:)

Jenna Latshaw said...

people's choice awards here we come!!!!!

peaj said...

Have fun!

And speaking for myself: cheering for you really was my pleasure. It was a great show!

Anonymous said...

Love you, Sweetheart! I hope you & Drew have a wonderful time! Be well!

Lady Leth said...

Hope you have a GREAT time!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys! And wait... no vacation? What about driving around Vermont with Drew's grandfather? Doesn't that count?

christine said...

Have a wonderful time my friend and enjoy every minute of it!

Anonymous said...

Jason, that was like 6 years ago . . .

Anonymous said...

uh what about Disney World?
COME ON!
remember drew was literally eating bread and water...

Jessica said...

Josh, it wasn't JUST bread and water! You can't forget about the sun-warmed wheat thins Drew carried around in a plastic baggie, as well!