BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Here are some new pics...







      I recently got some new pictures taken here in L.A.  Overall, it was a much better experience than the last pics I had taken.  If you were reading my brother's blog, you can remember his narrative on my not-so-good experience with NYC photographer, Robert Kim.  Long story short, I was taken advantage of and made to pay more than previously agreed upon.  This guy, Leon Le, charged me less than half and I have many more pics to choose from.  


    Our choreographer, Baayork Lee, came back into town and watched the show tonight.  Unfortunately, I made some stupid mistakes--and I am a little mad at myself for them.  I mean, really--I know better.  So, I am counting on getting a few notes tomorrow. Sigh.  The nice thing is that maybe my mistakes weren't so terribly noticeable because a lady at the stage door told me that she "liked my dancing best."  So, that was nice to hear after my frustrating performance.  

   Also, tomorrow night I have my gig here in L.A.  Okay, I am a little nervous about it.  I just hope that I remember all my words and the chords and that I can be myself and play and that people don't get bored...My friend, Gabby, is singing one song with me--it's a song that I wrote specifically for my new friends here in the cast called I wish you the world, so that should be pretty special.  And another friend, Clyde, is accompanying me on the guitar for a song--he's been helping me record it and working so hard and the very least I can do is to buy him dinner at Subway.  He tried to say no, but I snuck up to the register and paid before he knew what was happening--I am very tricky like that.  Still, a subway dinner is a mere pittance compared to the amount of help he has given me in this last week.  

  Also, we have two shows tomorrow...And Clyde and I are gonna record a little more between shows...So, it's gonna be a busy day.  If you are a praying person, you can say a prayer for me...

9 comments:

Lady Leth said...

Love the new pictures! You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

can i have your shoes?
merde tonight!
xo

Jessica said...

haha--Bree, my sister feels the exact same way about the situation:-)

Tiffany said...

The pictures are great! My favorite is the last one but they are all good. The pink dress is so pretty and so are you in it. Love the hair, too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I LOVE these pictures so much more than the last photos. You look natural & beautiful.

I hope all goes very well with your gig tonight!

I wrote you an email~you'll like reading it!

Anonymous said...

You look natural & beautiful

are we to think you looked ugly and artificial in the robert kim pictures??

ok mom I know that's not what you meant.

they look great!

Jenna Latshaw said...

i love the new pics so much! they are totally hot and totally fierce!

p.s. if anyone gets your shoes it's me!

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Jess, you're so photogenic! You're in my prayers. Have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

BTW, I forgot to tell you...I LOVE your hair...cut AND color are amazing!