BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 13, 2009

monday goodness

First things first.


I am home. Can I get a woot-woot?!?!

But for just tonight. Can I get a wah-waah...

And though I previously experienced the happy green colors of my own dear blog loading whenever I turned on my svelte macbook air, I now see in large block letters:

Green Is Loading

And I can tell you for sure that it is not referring to the green coloring of thislifeinwriting.blogspot.com; no, it is most definitely referring to the standard and proud color of the Philadelphia Eagles, whom I do love, don't get me wrong, but come on now--I don't need to see them first thing every single time I turn on my computer.

I just don't.

And though I have long suspected Drew of this switcheroo, he has repeatedly feigned innocence, for once pretending not to know all things internet/mac/techy/nerdy/eagles related.

Finally, though, I got him to fess up.

And he said he'd change it back. If I could figure out how to do it which really translates I won't actually do it unless you do it first because then I don't have to do it at all.

Well thanks for the help, Drew.

I bet I can get him to do it, though. I got ways.

Right, but I am home and this in and of itself is always a fantastic thing.

My mom picked me up at the train station, and of course my favorite doggie and her recent sidekick was there to also greet me. He welcomed me with a furry, slobbery hug that soon morphed into rolling over and exposing his belly so that I could rub it.

I obliged, as you can see.
What you cannot see in this picture, however, is my backside in these jeans.

Um, if you could, I probably wouldn't have posted it on my blog.

Or at least not on this blog. Kidding.

But that's not the point. See, I like to think of myself as fashionable and well, for the most part, low waisted jeans are pretty in. And comfortable. So I wear them. Actually, I do have a pair of high waisted khaki pants, though that is neither here nor there.

Anyway, I was rooting around in my suitcase while on the city sidewalk earlier today, bending over and trying to pull out a sweatshirt since I was cold. I was oblivious to what was going on around me, but two words got my attention--
Crack kills.

I stood up just in time to see two guys walking by me.

Oh, and to pull up my pants.

Oops!

5 comments:

Michele said...

Really Jess, we don't need anymore crack in Wilmington! haha So glad/sad that you are only home for one night - hope every moment is a good one!

Jessica said...

thanks, Michele;-)

Mom said...

Thanks for the unexpected moments with you! Life is full of wonderful surprises!

Holly said...

Haha that sounds like something that would have happened to me, too.
What a cute doggie friend. :D

Jessica said...

Hey Holly! Thanks for stopping by:-)