BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 25, 2009

blue heaven in a parking lot

Today the sun was out in a force that almost rivaled Texas.


Almost.

So we lined up, like so many ducks in a row, and Drew took an artiste's picture of us.
There is some sad news that Crocs might be going under. Though I did see a high heel, in Crocs-form, which I am sure is their attempt to appeal to the greater masses. And yes, they are as hideous as they sound. Those heeled crocs might just be the last nail in the coffin. But luckily, my youngest nephew Judah is keeping them in business, two feet at a time.

But not the high heels, thank God.
I love when Drew wears the Blue Heaven shirt. It reminds me of our not even 24 delightful hours we spent in Key West this past winter and the restaurant we ate at for breakfast. Outdoors, a guy with a guitar and a mic, a few roosters roaming around, a ping-pong table which always serves as a reminder to us of my superior skills at the game, and that t-shirt. Blue Heaven. It's come a long way from the place where Hemingway used to referee boxing matches.
Don't worry, the kids finally started behaving once Drew laid the smack down.
And pretended to be a little bit happy.
So we followed suit.

7 comments:

Jenna Latshaw said...

those pics are so cute!

kathiek said...

Love the pics!

Charis Latshaw said...

so fun...Drew, what's going on with Cosi's hand placement?

peaj said...

Sweet pictures. I like Charis's expression in the "scary Drew" picture.

Mama Bear said...

That little guy is a spitting image of Jonathan it made me do a double take. And I could have sworn that I saw the image of you as a little girl sitting on that bench with the image of you as a grown woman! So beautiful!

Mama Bear said...

That little guy is a spitting image of Jonathan it made me do a double take. And I could have sworn that I saw the image of you as a little girl sitting on that bench with the image of you as a grown woman! So beautiful!

Jessica said...

Jamie--I know, isn't is so true?! And it's funny, Jonathan and Rebekah recently did this facial recognition thing with all their pictures and were trying to tag all their pics of Cosette, their youngest daughter. Funny enough, it kept bringing up pics of me!!!