BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 5, 2009

let me be the first to tell you

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness I am really excited about something, if you can't tell.


And how's that for a change of pace around these parts, huh?

Don't you worry though, I will be back to singing the blues in no time, but first I have to interrupt and tell you something that makes me so happy.

See, my brother and my friend Joe worked on a little pet project called thislifeinwriting.com. Yes, dot. com. As in, I am totally running with the big dogs now. Anyway, we started off with a wordpress layout called nona that made me kind of happy but not thrilled but then Jase told me to get sketching and writing the title with my own handwriting and then he scanned everything and then we changed things to blue and red and rearranged the sketches on top and went ooh! and ahh! respectively until bam! I was thrilled.

And I am still thrilled. I mean, there are a few more tweaks to do yet, but don't let that stop you from checking it out.

So go, go, go!

Go to thislifeinwriting.com and if you want to tell me that you like the balloon and that you enjoy the red flowers and boy oh boy isn't ollie a cutie then comment there, my friends. But if you don't have anything nice to say about it or anything else for that matter, then please refrain from commenting because have you read my blog lately? Life sucks enough without mean comments, you know what I mean?

But why are you still here...GO!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it so much!!!!! and im sorry anyone is ever mean to you..you do not deserve that..

sarah said...

that was me:)

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

bets said...

love it!!!

Jenna Latshaw said...

awesome jess!!

shubhangi said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic!Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!

Website SEO